Owner/Head Program Developer
Meet the woman who started it all.
Nancy Bond is the epitome of total and complete physique. She is highly educated in women’s health, and has worked extremely hard for her accomplishments in the fitness world since 2001. Recognizing a gap in the personal training industry, Nancy created Complete Physique®, a web-based fitness program exclusively for women. By providing customized workout programs focusing on clients’ schedules and goals, along with a lifestyle approach to eating, Nancy has helped hundreds of women look and feel their best and achieve their true fitness potential.
Nancy not only created Complete Physique®, but remains the only liaison for client communication. Nancy heads her company by overseeing the entire Complete Physique® team. She is active as a personal trainer, giving individualized evaluation and feedback to clients, and a developer of comprehensive monthly meal plans and workouts.
Nancy’s fitness background includes:
- Master of Public Health, Women’s Health Concentration - West Virginia University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology - West Virginia University
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) Certified Personal Trainer
- NESTA (National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association) Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
- NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association) Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- 1st place: 2004 WVU Bodybuilding, Figure, and Fitness Classic
- 3rd place: 2004 NPC Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals
- 3rd place: 2007 NPC Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals
- 2nd place: 2010 FAP Kumite Classic
- 12th place: 2010 FAP Figure Universe
Media & Print:
- Featured in WVU Alumni Magazine’s Spotlight Article in 2015
- Awarded one of Morgantown Magazines top “Thirty Under 30” Entrepreneurs of 2013
- Featured in Morgantown Magazine’s June-July 2013 Issue “These Women Mean Business” Article
- Featured in Morgantown Magazine’s February-March 2015 Issue “Clean Up Your Diet” Article
- Featured in Oxygen Magazine’s Spring 2009 Issue “Futures of Fitness” Section