Exercise Content Developer
Fun functional fitness.
Contributing as an exercise content developer for Complete Physique® since 2015, Nina develops monthly HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts for members, teaching clients how to push themselves past their comfort zones while performing the right exercises needed to help them reach their fitness goals.
Nina Beitzel has been working in the fitness industry since 2008. While in college, Nina worked under Nancy Bond, where she acquired several fitness certifications, began teaching group exercise classes, and was involved in various programs at the university’s Student Recreation Center. She currently resides in McHenry, Maryland where she is actively training clients and teaching group exercise classes at Deep Creek Fitness. Nina works full time as a real estate agent for Railey Realty and is also currently pursuing her MBA.
Nina’s fitness background includes:
- Master of Business Administration - Frostburg State University (in progress)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology - West Virginia University
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) Certified Personal Trainer
- Les Mills Certified BODYPUMP® Instructor
- Certified Spinning® Instructor